Monday, May 30, 2011

Splash of Color

Splash of Color


     While walking into a local Lily Pulitzer boutique yesterday afternoon, I couldn't help but revel in the summer cheer that overwhelmed my senses. Not only was every article of clothing radiating a summer tone, but every piece of furniture, accessory and latest ipad cover were adorned with a tropical flair. It was as if I had stepped into a tropical paradise amidst my much needed retail therapy. Can't you envision yourself wearing a colorful Lily summer dress with some jeweled sandals, as you sit by the pool journaling one summer afternoon? 


     Vibrant: pulsating with life, vigor or activity. Vibrant characterizes the way I felt walking into the Lily boutique & the way I hope to feel, as each summer day fades against the Florida horizon. Shouldn't each of us be pulsating with a vigor to love, a vigor to learn and a vigor to grow? With my summer goals outlined & slowly becoming regimented into my daily routine, my creativity has been unleashed! My new obsession: stumbleupon. If you're not already a stumbler, I highly recommend it if you need a little creative boost! 




No comments:

Post a Comment