Wednesday, March 16, 2011

London's Shopping Scene

File:Harrods.svg

harrods1.jpg (500×375)










Ever since I watched the newest Parent Trap, starring Lindsay Lohan, I've had a fascination with the London department store, Harrods. Can't every girl just fulfill her childhood fantasy & have a Harrods shopping spree? Well on my first visit to London I dropped into Harrods for a little dose of some retail therapy & was on cloud nine. While strolling through different sections of the department store I was amazed by the magnitude of the store and the high quality of merchandise! Founded in 1824 by Charles Harrod, the department store has grown into a grandiose department store, welcoming over 300,000 visitors daily! And what’s a department store without a selection of eateries and coffee shops to offset a successful day of shopping? I will definitely be frequenting Harrods this summer to indulge in some much needed retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment